-
August 13th, 2001, 08:49 PM
#11
Inactive Member
*L okay shawn
your boring and not really worth my time...obviously i consume enough of yours though
-
August 13th, 2001, 09:32 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Well well well, my how the tides turn. Ya know I dont care whether im well liked disliked or nonexistent for the most part here but one thing I do care about is the way you all turn like a pack of wolfs at the slightest of nudging from one person.Deb has been friends to each and every one of us and has stood up for every friggin person in these stupid rooms.She has managed to turn her cheek each time and has been slapped repeatedly each time. Deb likes each and every person regardlesss of whatever shitty,pathetic, or just fucked up things we do, and trust me we ALL have done shitty things at one point or time. But now its easier to attack her than to realize its debs nature to be all our friends.She has a heart of gold and is taken advantage of becuz of it.I don't appreciate the way ya'll treat her.How bout the next time you need a good friend and you go talking to her for a shoulder to lean on ya remember how shitty ya was to her this day.*shaking head*
-
August 13th, 2001, 09:49 PM
#13
HB Forum Owner
Deb.....I luv ya..always have and always will..*S.. as for the Abrahams guy..You started it just to get a response ..that was really showing you cared for her..*shakes head*..and you know.. that i do know.. WHO you are..*S
-
August 13th, 2001, 11:38 PM
#14
Inactive Member
uhm, genie, where is the threat?
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL
-
August 13th, 2001, 11:41 PM
#15
Inactive Member
NOw for my fucking 2 cents! OK i did not back stab Deb. I still love her and stand behind her. I dont understand her talking to you, but thats her perogative. I dont have to understand everything she does, just as she does not have to understand everything I do. You say you love her and like her and all that. Yet, it's YOU who has not only brought this down on her, but the rest of the turmoil and shit in the pool. NOW WHO'S THE BACKSTABBER! You have brought this all on yourself, and now you have people mad at Deb. Oh yeah what a great friend you are.
As far as you saying to me in the pool, "You even talked about Shaun, or backstabbed Shaun". I have never spoke to Shaun one day in chat history. I have no idea who he is. I have never even talked to him, so you are once AGAIN WRONG, with what you think are FACTS! If I were you I think I would make sure I knew what the fuck I was talking about before I opened my mouth. Shows how much you know huh?
Deb knows we all still love her. She is better than us all, because she takes the time to try and talk to and understand low life pieces of worthless shit like yourself. And what do you do, you go and turn everything around. YOU have done this all to her. Once again you have caused havoc. Are you happy? Are you happy that Deb is upset. Atleast you told everyone in the pool that. You did that. You did it all. Congratulations you fucking moran.
Deb hon. I never got mad or raised my voice or anything like that. I just dont understand thats all. You know I have no problem with you or anything. And I have always stood by ya. Ya know I am always there for you. If you are mad at me, then it is open season on Pussy Peter Abrahams ass for ruining my friendship with you. Anyway. I'll talk to ya later hon.
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 13, 2001).]
-
August 13th, 2001, 11:45 PM
#16
Inactive Member
Geezze, spyder look up top. That shit about coming here and it doesnt matter what the hubby would do to him, it would be worth it. To see it all Spyder go to my topic, "Psychotic" Its all there.
[This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 13, 2001).]
-
August 14th, 2001, 12:54 AM
#17
Inactive Member
UHm, genie, i dont have to look at your "physchotic" thread, i was there.
what he said wasnt a threat.
your gettin worked up over nothin
------------------
LET THE HATE RISE UP AND CONSUME US ALL
-
August 14th, 2001, 01:38 AM
#18
Inactive Member
Well, it might not be a threat spydie, but its a little too weird for my taste. Its a little too close for comfort.
-
August 14th, 2001, 03:22 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
*Going for the delete button !!!!.
..Going, Going !!!
hmmmm! maybe i'll let you stay, just this once, and just this thread....
YOU will be deleted everywhere else!!
i just wanna know:
<font size =5><font color=red>WHO THE FUCK! DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???</font></font> obviously your all bent, because nobody really gives a two shits about you....
And so you gotta jack off bein an idiot in the pool!!!
Well fine then, just be another fuckwit that we all have to put up with...
i'm sure we'll live through you, JUST LIKE ALL THE REST.......*sigh
Just another asshole!!!
*walks away
-
August 14th, 2001, 03:33 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
19:40:58) Peter Abrahams .... says to Bear: yes how original.... 12 13... hahahhahaha you are all pathetic.... You wonder why people come in here and hassel the fuck outof you........ You guysneed to get out in the real world.... Get out of the cool chat sites and live...... Or you are all that fucked that you cant manage real life issues.......
AND your here from Buenos Aires, Argentina,
Jackin off, because you have nothing better to do?? is your life THAT fucked as well???
*sigh just another asshole!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks